Invoicing standards for Hospital La Paz supliers
The following guidelines have been established by the Hospital Universitario La Paz, with the objective of improving the Purchasing, Invoicing and payment procedures. These are of mandatory compliance for all suppliers:
1. Only requests, for any type of products (including equipment) and services, made through the requesting services listed below will generate economic obligations for the Hospital Universitario "La Paz":
- Information Systems (computers, etc)
Consequently, only requests that have been made by means of an order document with its corresponding number, or acceptance of the quotation in the case of services, will be accepted as valid.
The entry of articles that do not come under previous order will require the express authorization of the Managing Director of this center, declining any responsibility on those cases in which the procedures here exposed have not been followed.
2. It is understood that the supplier agrees to the conditions contained in the order (prices, reference, quantity, deadlines, place of delivery, etc.) if, within three working days of receipt of the order, he has not expressed any disagreement with any of its terms. In case of discrepancy, it must be corrected with the requesting Service before sending the goods or providing the service.
Changes in prices and/or references of purchased products must be previously authorized by the Managing Director through the Purchasing Management Service.
3. It is understood that the delivery of the goods must be made within the period indicated in the order or on the date expressly indicated (delivery schedules). Goods not received within the aforementioned period may be returned by our Warehouses.
4. The only personnel authorized to receive or return any type of merchandise and to sign the corresponding delivery notes is the person in charge of the requesting Warehouse as stated in the order, or persons authorised by him/her. Deliveries made by any other means are therefore invalid. In the case of deliveries authorized at the Hospital's GFHs, the delivery note must be delivered to the Warehouse for registration, at the latest, on the next working day following the delivery.
5. In the case of palletized goods, only the European pallets (800 x 1200 mm) will be accepted.
6. Delivery notes, which must necessarily accompany any goods delivered, shall be presented in duplicate. It shall be valued including any applicable taxes. They shall also clearly state the supplier's taxpayer Identification Number number (NIF) and the order number. The description and codes of the articles shown in our order document must necessarily appear. The delivered goods must match the reference requested in the order. For any claim on delivered goods, the only valid document will be the delivery note of the supplier, not being accepted for this purpose the delivery notes of the transport agencies.
7. In order to process any order, it will be an essential requirement to be registered in the Register of suppliers of the Hospital Universitario "La Paz", for which the following documentation must be submitted to the Contracting Unit (North Building, 2nd floor), or by telematic means (if an electronic signature is available), through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Taxpayer Identification Number (NIF) card
- Certificate of bank account ownership electronically signed by the financial institution
- Written statement from the company indicating its activity, as well as address, telephone, fax and e-mail address.
- The reason for registration and the Hospital service that request the registration must always be indicated.
8. Corporate modifications (changes of name, contract transfers, mergers, transfer of companies or branches of activity, etc.): It is the responsibility of the successful bidder to comply with the contracts, supplying the products in due time (with delivery notes in its name). Delivery by a supplier other than the one contracted shall not give rise to payment for the goods.
- In order for there to be an assignment contract, the contracting body must previously and expressly authorize them. Without the authorization document from the Hospital's Management, no changes may be made. In these cases, the assignor must also have executed at least 20% of the contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 214 of the spanish regulation: Ley 9/2017, de 8 de noviembre, de Contratos del Sector Público (LCSP).
- The new supplier must have the same capacity and solvency as the previous one. To this end, they will have to submit the relevant documentation to the Hospital's Purchasing Department upon request.
- Any modification (change of company name, merger, spin-off, transfer of branch of activity, change of address, telephone, fax, current account, etc.) must be notified in writing to the Hospital's supplier registration office and must comply with Article 98 of the LCSP.
- All changes must be formalized in a notarial act or public deed, in accordance with Articles 98 or 214 of the LCSP. For this purpose, the original, a notarized copy or a photocopy for notarization (in the latter case accompanied by the original) must be delivered to the Purchasing Department; or by digital means (if an electronic signature is available), to e-mail address email@example.com:.
9. Invoices must be submitted in electronic format (via FACe) as established in Law 25/2013, of 27 December on the Promotion of electronic invoicing and the creation of the accounting invoices registration in the Public Sector and Orden HAP 492/2014, of 27 March regulating the functional and technical requirements of the accounting register of invoices.
Nevertheless, in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the aforementioned Law 25/2013, of 27 December, the invoice in paper format is accepted (only in case the amount is less than €5,000.00 (VAT included), and must be addressed to:
Hospital Universitario La Paz
Register Administration Office
Paseo de la Castellana, nº 261
28046 Madrid (SPAIN).
Invoices not submitted through FACe or through the Hospital Registration office, under no circumstances will be accepted.
10. Mandatory Invoice Requirements:
- Hospital La Paz Taxpayer Identification Number (NIF) (Q2877009G)
- Supplier Taxpayer Identification Number (NIF) number
- Invoice number
- Amount before taxes
- VAT rate and amount
- Total amount
- DIR3 codes
- Account Office (Oficina Contable): A13013768
- Management Office (Órgano Gestor): A13003096
- Management Unit (Unidad Tramitadora): A13013768
- Invoice Date:
- Invoice issue date must never be prior to date of service rendered or merchandise delivery date.
- Invoices must be submitted within thirty days from the date of actual delivery date or service rendered. (Amendments introduced by Real Decreto-Law 4/2013, of February 22, 2013, on measures to support entrepreneurs and stimulate growth and job creation).
11. The following information must appear on all invoices
- Delivery Note Number
- Purchase Order Number
- Reference contract number (C.M., P.A., PNSP, Work Order, ...). In the case of successive invoices, indicate invoicing period.
- Bank Account number where payment must be made.
- We kindly ask you to communicate any change that may occur (cancellations, modifications) to this Management Center, who will indicate the procedure to follow.
- In case of Assignment of Receivables, the Name and Taxpayer Identification Number (NIF) of the Endorsee must be indicated, as well as the bank account for payment.
- The above data must be specified in the place indicated for this purpose.
12. Our Financial Economic Department may be contacted via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following phone numbers:
- Storage/Warehousing and Pharmacy: +34 91.727.73.83/22.214.171.124
- Services and maintenance: +34 91.727.71.14
13. The hospital's website http://hulp.es/proveedores provides information on the status of your invoices and delivery notes for the current and previous year.
All suppliers are automatically registered. You may Access the website as follows:
- User name: Supplier number corresponding to this Management Office
- Password: Taxpayer Identification Number (NIF) number (with no spaces)
14. The receipt and registration of invoices does not imply their conformity. Conformity occurs when the invoices appear in the web page in "CONCILIADA" status (ACCEPTED).